Board index

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which version do you like most - phpBB2 - phpBB3 - punBB or Invision?

Por favor, faзa o login para responder

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

#1Th1nK 

on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 am

Administrator

Which is your favourite forum version? I personally prefer punBB because is easily editable Smile.

http://fmotiongraphics.bulgarianforum.net
#2Rune 

on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:50 pm

Reviewer

I prefer both PunBB & PhpBB3 because you can do a lot with both but punBB you can do more with since you can edit templates and such.

#3RSguideMaker 

on Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:28 pm

Administrator

I always make a forum with punBB if I use Forumotion. I just prefer how easy it is to edit, as opposed to the likes of Invision.

Please do not request help via PM! Post on the forums where it can help everyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.rsguidemakergaming.org.uk/
#4Derri 

on Fri Jun 07, 2013 2:17 pm

Reviewer

I've generally always went with PHPBB3 as I have always believed this to be more secure and powerful forum. However I have considered switching to PunBB recently due to the amount of design and stylish outlooks that you can use on the forum.

#5RSguideMaker 

on Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:45 am

Administrator

That's a fair reason to switch. If I was creating a forum purely for the security, I would probably go for PHPBB3 because, as you said, it's believed to be the most secure forum of all the free ones. Like I said above though, the reason I use punBB is because of the customization and the amount of freedom you have on it.

Please do not request help via PM! Post on the forums where it can help everyone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
http://www.rsguidemakergaming.org.uk/
#6Derri 

on Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:06 am

Reviewer

RSguideMaker wrote:That's a fair reason to switch. If I was creating a forum purely for the security, I would probably go for PHPBB3 because, as you said, it's believed to be the most secure forum of all the free ones. Like I said above though, the reason I use punBB is because of the customization and the amount of freedom you have on it.

I think in terms of Forumotion Forums I would have to go with PHPBB3 or Invision simply because the updates are done automatically with forumotion on these forums and I don't have as much worry about updates. For example the new editor really screwed a few people up on PHPBB2 and PunBB forums.

I LOVE the customization abilities with PunBB but I've since changed my mind and am now sticking purely with PHPBB3.

#7Zyon 

on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:26 pm

Support

punBB, it is best for editing, and easy to use

Http://admins.forumotion.com
#8Sponsored content 

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Por favor, faзa o login para responder

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum